Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nonsense

Well I am sitting here waiting for my laundry to dry and have been on facebook off and on for the entire morning... BORING. Might as well update the ol' blog. I can't wait to have a camera, then this will actually be fun for people to read/look at. I had a pretty rough night, and I'm not sure what to do next. I have already made up my mind to stay here until at least September or I won't have given CA a real chance. I don't think I will be complaining when I'm living right next to the beach all summer, but right now I'm pretty stressed out. I don't know exactly what I'm going to be doing all summer, I thought I knew but there has been a lot of drama at work that I'm not equipped to handle. I REALLY don't want to be dragged in the middle of it all and I'm already sort of there. I just want everyone to be happy, that's hard when you put 15 girls in one store and tell them to get a long. I know there are bound to be issues but it's hard. I haven't really worked in an environment where there is a lot of talk behind people's backs. If you have something to say, say it... but to that person. That's the only way issues get resolved. I feel like I'm a very forward person, it's intentional. 


Okay, I vented. I'm done with that.


I decided to look up some more quotes that I found made me feel better:)

Gotta keep telling myself this:)





I love when I feel this way about someone.... "someone" find me.




I tend to do this too quick and end up getting stomped on. I'm really working on the forget part, I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad thing, but I do need to stick up for myself sometimes. I'm getting better at it:P





I can relate to this one, but not right now. I'm not letting go of anything but I passed this one by and came back to it twice and finally downloaded it. I don't know why I love it so much. 





I just feel bad for unhappy people. This is really true. I wish everyone could be happy with what they have, I have my bad days, but I'm actually really grateful for everything I have. I am not super vocal about these things, but I do recognize them. So thanks to anyone who has ever done anything for me, even if you didn't know you did it, I did, and thanks.





:)





I love moments like this. When you feel like you can't go any further, when you feel like there literally is nothing worth living for.... you hit rock bottom. That is somehow when everyone who loves you, tells you. When all the bad things disappear and new things come around, and it starts all over. I know this isn't really relatable, but people that take their own lives... I just wish they could understand this one thing. Life really does go on. For reals, no matter how bad it gets, NO MATTER. I hope everyone learns this and lives by it. It makes everything so much easier... that and god. But he is a whole other story:)



No comments:

Post a Comment