Monday, May 16, 2011

LONG BLOG POST

So obviously I haven't blogged the last few days, I'm kind of surprised that I've still had views:) Makes me feel special! ha Anyway, blogger was down for TWO whole freaking days. It pissed me off, but now this post will just have that much more to look at!

ENJOY 


First of all we get to the block party "after party" and there are just a bunch of people outside of a house saying no one is home... Odd. Hmm Oh well, better go in... so we do. I literally was the first guest HA. Turns out there was someone in the house, no one even knocked. Don't even worry, we kicked the party off just right:)



Ash, just sitting alone... before everyone got there


Bekah and Erin chilling.


Then people started showing up!!


Ash... again oops


There's Kayla and her friends! 


There is Erin and me being nerdy


Ahhhh Matt and LUPE!!! Seriously the cutest most mellow dog EVER. 


He was really scared of everyone. He loved me ha.


This is after people started showing up, I mostly posted just my friends in here, but on facebook there are TONS of pictures. Everyone kept asking me if I was the designated photographer... nope. Don't even know what kind of camera I have. Personally I think they were looking for something to talk about.... ugh. 


AND HERE IS BRECKA


Ash and some of her male friends



Oh hey look who it is.... my blog stalker... he kept telling me how much he liked my blog and I didn't even know who he was.... SKETCH. Jk ha, oh boy. This is Tanner, and we do actually know each other, and I was telling him about MY blog ha. He had no idea. 


Oh the Weekes brothers, inseparable. Ha I see them at EVERY Provo party


Chaz has a great smile ha.


Jaren, he always looks so darn good in pictures:)


Oh hey fellas


NERDY


Ha Jaron, what are you smoking?? 


Oh Bekah with her brother's babes ha.



After the "after party" we had our own "after party" ha




Here Ash must have said something strange judging by the look on Erin's face ha


Cameron is a cute laugher


Awe Kodii


Seth wouldn't play with me... he just wanted to play pinball all night BOO


Ha Erin


They were funny


Oh hey Seth, Shad, and Cameron


Oh there is Kevin and me.


We're a little different


Seth made Ash fall


Hahaha love this picture:)


Seth Howell ladies and gentlemen


Then we have Jordan over at his house. SICK PLACE


Ash looks sleepy... it was 3 in the morning afterall


Ha I love this picture


Erin looks super comfortable


Then Timp was closed so Angela, her cousin, and me hiked some random trail ha. 


We stopped after about 6 minutes ha. We were already sweating... it doesn't look warm but it was!


Ummmmm, we ran into a moose... what did we do when we saw it you ask? We took pictures of course!


There is it's butt ha


At the top there was a lot of snow and we actually couldn't go any further because of it... we were still sweating too.





There I am looking super nerdy


And there I am drinking out of my camelback ha... looking even more nerdy


There is Angela and her cousin. They were awesome to come and hike with me ha. We had just met.


This was at the bottom, you can tell it wasn't so cold down there.

Then we headed to Provo once again, this time for a BBQ

We saw this rainbow on the way down there.


Here Ash is eating a hot dog. Makes me want one right now... 



And there is Brian... we had biology together but had never actually talked ha. Now we're friends.


Bekah and Erin.... eating obviously ha


Everyone's mouths were full ha.



The boys snuck off to see saw... real mature guys.



We waited a really long time for a turn, but they wouldn't share:(



They tried to get tricky but they just got hurt. BAHAHAHAHA


There I am... eating a hot dog. Really attractive. 


Five breast... excuse me, best friends:)


They love me, I know they miss me already ha


They were all playing with my hair


Then we decided to use my hair for an experiment. Ha this is how it turned out.


There is Bekah blonde....


And there she is with MY hair haha



Then we decided it was our turn.... JERKS


They wouldn't let us ride it alone... boys ugh


Jk, I made the whole thing up. They shared...


They shared lots:)



But then they did try to launch Bekah off... RUDE... but funny ha


But Bekah was too strong:) 


Group photo...


or 2



Then Jentri did a handstand... crazy I know.


But she did it... yikes.



Then I left though because I had to take off... But my trip to Utah was most memorable and I definitely have some funny funny videos that I've yet to post! Hope you enjoyed getting caught up with my boring life ha. Night.























No comments:

Post a Comment