Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Loving life

Hooorayyy!!! 
My car is fixed! 
I was told multiple times not to take my car to the dealership, but had to because there was a chance it was the transmission, turns out it's not and the dealers are just a bunch of crooks. I just want everyone to know HOW messed up they are there. The dealership told me that I needed my air fuel ratio sensor replaced. First of all I can't get it fixed until two days later because they supposedly couldn't get the part in for a couple of days. Estimated price: $625. Okay, well I have no idea what that is or if that is reasonable, so I ask a few friends. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Today I went to Lee's auto repair, in and out in two hours, they had the wrong part even and had to re-order the new one. No delay, $187.64. They didn't even make me pay the change ha. Wow, the nerve of some people. That is messed up! In the words of Jack Johnson, "Where'd all the good people go?" Apparently it's the little guys. Thanks a lot Lee's! Certainly made my day. I can't even tell you how good it feels to be able to drive around, wherever, whenever I want again! A month later... geez. Freedom.

Some quotes I stumbled upon today and loved




This really makes me notice things. I try to pay attention in life, more so now than ever before. Little things really do mean the most. I miss little things, like video games with my family, and being able to run to my sisters room and make her listen to a song I'm obsessed with. Calling up any of my close friends for rides, or to go to a movie. Starting over is fun, but it makes you realize the little things are huge.  Life moves fast. Don't take it for granted. 

This is something I've learned in the past few years, it's a really hard lesson. People say you're in charge of your own happiness, I completely agree. That is the most truthful thing I have ever heard. 


This just makes me smile, I don't know if it's because it's true or if it's because of who said it. Miss you President Hinckley:) 



LIFE IS CRAZY! It's never what you expect, making this quote spot on! 


Classic. So effective.




WINNIE THE POOH


Winnie the pooh has my absolute favorite quotes of all time. First of all, they are meaningful to anyone who has never even heard of him, but for me they mean more. I grew up watching the movies and reading the books, they're memories. I love all of these!!


<3



This is so dang applicable for anyone you love. I love this. 





This one is small, but my most favorite. I have had it memorized since I was a little girl. Who knew that Winnie the pooh was so wise:)? 















No comments:

Post a Comment