Sunday, May 22, 2011

Doing it how I do

That's it, I'm a loser.



Ha it's Saturday night at 9:49 PM and I'm blogging. Funny thing is, this is where I want to be. I think I'm getting old ha. All my friends went to Santa Monica, and the idea of even driving there sounded unbearable. So here I am, with $11 worth of doritos, jerky, and reeses peanut butter cups, watching Monsters Inc. BEST NIGHT EVER. Oh and of course I'm wearing my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt. The funny thing is, I wouldn't want it any other way.

K so obviously it isn't Saturday anymore... ha I'm terrible. I have had a hard time uploading all my pictures for some reason. Today is Sunday and I went to church and then I went and sat at the temple for TWO HOURS. I can't get enough of it. I love it so much. 


And here is a picture of some more nachos I had ha. Someday I'm gonna make a blogpost entirely of nachos I've eaten. It's retarded I always take pictures. I don't know why I do.


Ha in fact, here is another picture of nachos... so different but still so damn good!! These are crab nachos. Didn't expect to like them, but I LOVED them. So good!



This is Alana getting ready in the morning. She was WIDE AWAKE. It was weird. 



Chelsea and Anna took my camera at work and took some crazy pictures ha. They're the best. These kill me!


Then here is Alana again AFTER she is ready ha, with my other co-worker Janae


Here is Anna, winking ha.


Then Kui and I went to dinner. Those are our shadows ha.


We went to "EAT AT JOE'S" ha



Here is Kui getting his bib tied for him like a baby ha.


Then I went to pick Alana up from work... 


And immediately she turned into this.....


And Kim turned into this:) Ha 


Alana and her boy were taking pictures of each other ha. They actually turned out pretty cool! 








Then I went back to Huntington for the first time since I left!! It was exactly the same. I missed it:)  



Then we went to Single adults conference party ha... BUT THEY WERE ALL OLD ha. 



But I did get to see some old friends!! I missed them so much!


Here is Ben being all sexy... I remember I still owe you $9 I just didn't have cash. Promise I will get it to you ASAP ha.


HA and here is Josh Dancing. Candid.


Ha here is Ryan and Kui again. 


Todd flirting with a girl


Then Austin flirting with the same girl ha


Ben looking like a babe getting on his bike!



This was my breakfast ha I'm a healthy eater. Sorry so boring. This post frustrated me because probably 5 times I had to stop and start over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment