Monday, May 16, 2011

And this is my life....

I made this blog to be an online journal kind of thing, yet I've been so vague on my feelings or more specifically me. You have gotten to know a lot about my life, and a lot about my friends and family, but no one really knows a lot about me. I try to be a happy person, and I hope I come off that way, but I get sad too. I don't know if I'm going to regret writing this, but I figured if I have something to say, I need to say it.


So here it is, all the dirt on Danyel Snow.

I don't have a middle name just like my mom.

I was born in Provo, Utah on July 19th 1988. I am almost 23 years old and am currently living in Newport Beach.  I have lived here for about 2 1/2 months, and that's the first time I've lived anywhere outside the state of Utah. This move was a bit spontaneous, and I'm starting to believe, exactly what I needed. I am learning a lot of things about myself that I didn't even know. I have all sorts of dreams and I CAN achieve them.

I sing, I don't know how well, but I've been told I'm not bad ha and I love it. If I keep ignoring the fact that I've been given talent, and don't use and develop it, I will forever live in regret. I know I should sing more. So I've decided I'm going to record music, I have absolutely no desire to be famous, but I love what music does for me and nothing would make me happier than to do this for other people. So I brought my guitar out here, and I'm buying a new string. I am going to record a song every month, I will even post it on here... whether it is good or not ha. Don't expect anything great... but this will at least make me practice.

I love making new friends... I am good at it. I often get that I seem mean and unapproachable when people first meet me, but the truth of the matter is, I have eyebrows that make me look like I am sad, even mad sometimes, and my mouth (unless I'm smiling) looks like a frown ha. I am a pleasant person, and it really does take A LOT to make me mad or sad. For reals. I give myself pep talks ALL the time to ensure this ha. I don't let a lot get me down.

Also, I've learned you don't have to be rich to have a good life. I never liked the idea of having a lot of money either. Yes one day I hope to live in a home that I have paid off and not have to worry about money, but money corrupts... and makes people selfish. I've seen that a lot out here. People put their careers before anything else. It is definitely important, but out here it is an obsession. It's scary. I know what I want to do, and I will do it... and if I do it, I will be rich ha. I just hope I don't let it take control of me. I think working somewhere you love, with people you love, is so much more valuable than making insane amounts of money. It's nice to enjoy going to work:) It's even fun trying to figure out how to pay rent next month or how to save money up for something I want. I love it. Earning things is the best:)

I love my family. There is no family like mine, and I know everyone says that, but everyone that knows my family, agrees. My family could definitely be a sitcom. We are the most self entertaining, sarcastic, estrogen run family there is. 6 girls and muh dad. We also have three dogs. Each one of them has just as much personality as we do. We play call of duty more than we watch TV, when we get grounded we get grounded from the XBOX, don't ask where that came from. We actually love skipping hanging out with friends to hang out with each other. We ALWAYS have friends over, yes we are the friend's house where you always wanted to hang out. We have every single toy you could ever imagine. We get caught up playing the dice game or  scum for 6 hours at a time. We are competitive, welcoming, and loving. My family is THEE best. I love everything you do for me guys. Thank you.

I love old people. I owe this to Jordane for helping me discover this passion of mine. As I graduated I was offered a job from my aunt in St. George, working in assisted living. I didn't really have any better plans so I agreed. They paid for me to get my CNA and I started immediately. I've been told it takes a special person to do what I do, and I believe it. It is my passion. I think about them constantly. I probably have 30 guardian angels and it overwhelms me to think about them. I love them with all my heart, and promise to someday devote my entire life to making the last days of people's lives, the best they possibly can be. I miss you Ruby, Maxine, Thelma, Oral, Andy, Bill, Fern, June, Virginia, Beatrice, and all the rest of them. They have taught me more than any teacher or professor could.

I love learning, I love trying new things. I love to get good at things ha. I like to dive into things full heartedly. I guess that's why I rarely get crushes though. If I fall, I fall hard. It doesn't happen a lot, and yes I have been hurt because of it. In fact I'm kind of hurt right now. I won't go into detail, but my heart has a mind of it's own. I don't have a type, the only thing all the boys I've dated have in common, is THE best sense of humor. If you can make me laugh... I'm a sucker. I don't know why. I guess I just like to be happy. I have decided I'm not dating out here though ha, I want to end up raising my family in Utah so I'm totally being selfish and completely avoiding the debate. Oh well ha. I love California, but Utah is MY home. I love it

I'm a lake kind of girl. I thought I loved the beach way more than a dirty lake... WRONG. Ha I hate salt water. Then I'm scared of it on top of that. I LOVE the view, and walking along the shore, HATE getting in ha. I think those cute love scenes where the love of your life pushes you in the ocean look like torture, and I would dump that guy in two seconds. Ha sorry to all you beach lovers. Just saying what's on my mind. Lake Powell is heaven. Unfortunately I probably won't get to go this year. FML. 

Well I have a video I wanted to post but it's only an hour into the 3 hour download. Sorry this whole post was words... tomorrow will be better:) Night

No comments:

Post a Comment