Monday, April 30, 2012

What the world needs now

LOVE SWEET LOVE 

I have had this song stuck in my head for about a week now. I don't know what's gotten into me. I just love love, and I don't mean being in love with someone, I just am in love with everything. I actually have a good attitude lately ha. I have been somewhat of a BEEZY lately, cut me some slack though. It's been a long two months. So much has happened. So much a lot of people will never even know about. All I know is my life is perfect, or is going to be, all because I've decided it's going to be. No more making excuses, no more wanting to come home and go to sleep because I just don't want to deal with anything. I've made goals! A LOT OF GOALS. I have them posted all over my room, (which I just cleaned; Goal#1) ha. I have been thinking so much! Yes thinking seriously exhausts me, but it has also woke me up. Woke me up to my life! To this life I'm leading. I am in charge of it! No matter what anyone says, or what anyone does, I control what happens! I am the main character in this movie (Thank you Holiday:) No more sitting around waiting for things to happen. All day long  I was debating whether to add another class during the summer, or drop the one I have, because I will be POOR all summer if I add, then I thought to myself... what are you going to do with that money if you don't... EAT IT. Yes! Or drink it. Damn DIET COKE. Which one will take me further? Duh, no brainer. Procrastination is my worst enemy! Always has been, I wish I was one of those self disciplined freaks, but nope, I even have this system where I have my scrubs in my car so that I literally only have to wake up 5 minutes before I go to work and get dressed there! It's humiliating! I look like hell every day! Sorry about all the swearing! I am screaming in my mind right now! Also the whole talent thing, which I've touched on multiple times... yeah still haven't done it! Holy crap! There are only two things I have ever wanted to do in life; Sing, and build assisted living homes. How close am I to either?? Uhhh not at all!! Seriously somebody slap me, I don't know what I'm waiting for. I think I just want my sister's to do it with me, or someone to hold my hand, but that isn't how anyone got to where they are! It's the one's that never tell themselves they can't, or they will later! Seriously, I know this, why don't I act on it?? Well that ends today! This seriously is a turning point in my life. I'm reading the secret ten times over, I'm gonna read Steve Jobs book, whatever it takes to finally be motivated. Let me tell you, today I wanted to go to sleep when I got home more than I ever have, but I didn't:) I seriously feel so great too. Maybe I will get tired earlier and go to sleep at a reasonable time and start making better choices. I just know that my entire life is changing today. It is. It is because I have made up my mind that that's how I want it. New Danyel in T minus 4,3,2,1.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment