Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blah blah blah

Okay, so I just wrote a whole blogpost and felt like I got too specific and if certain people read it, they would know it was about them, so I erased it ha. 

Basically it came down to this... 
Be mature people. 
Maturity is not boring. 
I doubt Steve Jobs life was immature, and not boring. 
Eff drugs
Don't settle
Don't start fights. 
Make peace, not war. 
Contention is of the devil. 
Instead of pissing someone off, kill them with kindness... I promise it works;)



Stupid blogpost I know... almost a waste, but it's what I needed. 
To get some things off my mind. 
Now this week will be amazing. 
Wiz, Hella Jazz game, Kony, and another three day weekend... a warm one:) 
ANNNYYYYWAAYYYYS, Night all. 

I will post something tomorrow that actually makes sense and is more thought out. 
Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment