Monday, July 8, 2013

WEDDING SINGERS

Okay so most people who will read this, already knew I was singing in a wedding this past weekend. It actually went surprisingly well! I think so anyway. For having no idea what we we're doing, I think we did great ha.

My wonderful cousin Dane totally got sucked into way more than I think he bargained for, and he will never know how grateful we really are for what he did. We literally gave him a list of songs, and he learned all in less than two weeks. He was so awesome, and great at making us laugh while doing it. I think he almost made it easier for us to overcome our fear of performing because he was absolutely confident in his own abilities, and it rubbed off on us. 

SO THANK YOU SO MUCH DANE!! 





I almost feel like this might actually might be a turning point in our own lives. It kind of showed us that we can do it. I was surprisingly comfortable singing in front of a lot of people. I LOVED IT! I feel like I actually could get good at it, and let me tell you, NOTHING makes me more happy. Everyone knows I've always wanted to sing. It also has shown me that there are other people with talents, that would love to do the same, and I'm hoping I run into some and that we might be able to actually take this somewhere!! I WOULD DIE!! Ha, crossing my fingers. I just have a couple pictures to post, and this is sort of a boring post, mostly just to document this event. I am sooooo grateful for the talents god has given me, and it's about time I start sharing them. Makes me feel so good about myself, and I guess that's what I'm supposed to be doing with my life:) Also I am seriously starting to consider moving to Australia again at the end of the summer, given that I'm not dating someone, or have anything tying me down here when that time rolls around:)



OH AND HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO JENTRI JEAN DEAN ON TYING THE KNOT!!!

JENTRI AND ROB

Love you to death, and so proud of who you are and who you have become! Best of luck to the new bride and groom!!








No comments:

Post a Comment