Tuesday, July 9, 2013

UGHHHHHH

I've been so stressed lately.

I think it's because I have so many huge decisions to make in the next month, yes, I said month. I have one measly month to probably make the biggest decision of my life so far. Even when I'm thinking about other stuff, it makes that stuff more stressful. I'm beginning to think it's because I don't have any direction. I don't even have more people saying to do one thing more than another. I wish I had an answer, guess I just have to have faith that I will know what to do when it comes down to it. Each way I could go is so much work, the only thing I do know is I will not take the easy way out and continue doing what I'm doing. I finally have so much opportunity; none of which are wrong. Makes this 5,000 times harder to make a decision. 

EEEEEKKKKK 

Why am I writing this down? I've never considered myself a writer, in fact I hate to read. I rarely read anybody else's blogs, but for some reason, these blogposts, by the time I'm done writing about my issues, answer themselves. It has happened to me so many times. On paper it must make sense. My mind just must be so crazy all the time. Definitely indecisive. At least when it comes to this kind of stuff. I do know which choice will not risk anything, and is very sure, but it doesn't necessarily promise to be the most rewarding. 


Shit. 
Again, debating. 
On paper now, or I guess virtual paper. 


What to do.... I think I will just be prepared for all options as best as I can, then make a choice last minute, and promise myself no 

"what if's"


My sister posted this quote yesterday, and it's completely applicable. 

"It's a terrible thing. I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almsot no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking now is as good a time as any." -Hugh Laurie


How true is that? 
Guess I seriously just answered my question. I
 will never be 

"READY" 

or really know which answer is gonna be the best one when I can't see the future. I will just live my life. I will make a decision, and whatever that is, I will decide it's the right one, and it will be. 

THANKS MIKAYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment