Friday, December 30, 2011

The whole world in my hands

Got talked into blogging once again ha, I always forget about it. I'm driven this time though, I have soooo many goals. I'm in love with reaching them, if that makes any sense. I am so excited for 2012 it's ridiculous. 
SO A FEW THINGS

1. I am moving back home in the next three days (Yes, I was only gone almost 3 months)
2. I am going to start selling pre-season for Vivint
3. GUESS WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS?!! Ha, everyone already knows
4. Guess what else I got?? A MICROPHONE!! Now we can make music! YAY
5. I will soon find out where I will be living this summer, hopefully making a little bit of extra money 
6. I want a new car, that is a brand new goal as of today, my car was struggling back from St. George
7. Once I get back... I am either moving to New York, or France ha, haven't really decided yet! 

CRAZY I KNOW 
Who do I think I am?? 
I am Danyel F-n Snow
I can do whatever I want, and no one will stop me:) 

I am seriously so excited, and I noticed something the other day that I had never really paid attention to.
People, telling their success stories, always talk about how people told them they would never amount to anything, or that their ideas were crazy, and then they took that and proved them wrong! Well I never have anyone telling me I can't do something, in fact, I have the opposite! If the whole world thinks I can do something... what in the hell am I doing telling myself I can't?? Geez.... I am done being afraid, or thinking something is too hard, is too far away, or out of reach. Seriously I have the whole world in my hands, and I need to take advantage of that!! Anyways, pretty much everyone should come to this realization, because it's incredible. So plan on hearing from me a lot more often!! 
NIGHT

1 comment:

  1. So excited you are blogging again! Can't wait to see where life is going to take you!!!

    ReplyDelete